Wednesday, October 22, 2014

We LOVE to laugh!

Mark and I have a similar sense of humor. We spend our nights laughing at Jimmy Fallon, Jim Gaffigan, Jerry Seinfeld, and random YouTube videos. I'm so grateful for this because it helps to just relax at the end of the day and giggle. 

Jim Gaffigan is my favorite. I've wanted to see him for years now, but he never came into town. I saw a couple of friends post about him coming to Salt Lake and started looking it up. We decided to make it a double date with Scott and Kasana and all get tickets. I told Mark we could count it as my birthday present, but of course he had already been planning what to get me. 

We had dinner and enjoyed being kid free (them) and laughing. Afterwards we went to the show. JIM DID NOT DISAPPOINT! I laughed for an hour straight. I could listen to him all the time. It happened to be General Conference that weekend also and of course he had to throw in some Mormon jokes and this big General meeting happening down the street. I can't wait for his tour to end so I can listen to it all over again. 

We will be seeing you again Jim!


No comments:

Post a Comment