Friday, October 3, 2014

California Surprise Visit

I married a wonderful man! Sometimes I really miss home and my fun family. Mark loves them too and was willing to take a couple days off and make the trip to California with me. We decided to surprise everyone, except my mom. We got in late Wednesday night just in time for my dad's birthday on Thursday. We had a great visit filled with family, food, and a little bit of adventure.


 I hadn't been to Armstrong Grove in a really long time. I'm so glad we were able to spend the afternoon walking around being amazed by these trees.




 The drive home wasn't bad either!


 The drive back always seems to take forever. The weather was all over the place, but it made for some fun.

I'm so lucky to have the best travel buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment