Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Focus on the Good

Not all days are sunshine  roses, some are just plain tough... but remember to focus on the good  enjoy the simple things in life that make you smile :)

I was talking to a friend awhile ago and he mentioned having a quote I should read. He sent it to me last week. After I saw this picture today I was reminded of the quote and thought I would share.

"The ability to turn everything into something good appears to be a godly characteristic. Our Heavenly Father always seems to be able to do this. Everything no matter how dire, becomes a victory to the Lord. Joseph, although a slave and wholly undeserving of this fate, nevertheless remained faithful to the Lord and continued to live the commandments and made something very good of his degrading circumstance.  People like this cannot be defeated."
Elder Hartman Rector Jr. 

Focus on the good...Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment