Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bobby's Birthday Bash

I love to throw parties and I love a good joke! I decided why not combine the two. My friend Bobby was turning 31 and he is always up for a good laugh. We had joked about putting his picture on the mantel after we made a Mother's Day plate for his mom. A baby picture has been on the mantel for about two weeks. I then came up with a brilliant idea, BOBBY EVERYWHERE! He was nice enough to let me have access to a few photos and then I went to town. Little did he know what he was in for:

The Front Door:
 The mantel: (sorry about the awful picture!) 
There are hanging pictures, pictures in vases, and all over the front of the mantel.
 The Hallway:
 The Big 31!

Everyone had a good laugh and loved all the pictures of Bobby! I noticed a few went missing... Not sure how long we will keep up our Bobby pictures, but for now they add a little bit of color to our living room!

Happy 31st Birthday Bobby! 

1 comment: