Monday, December 3, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The house has been decorated! The fireplace has been turned on! Christmas Shopping has begun! The Season is here! I'm for some reason in a super Christmasy mood this year and have found myself doing way more Christmas things than I normally do. I'm loving it so I'm going to stick with it!
Our two new additions to the house...Megan and a Christmas Tree! Ted at Lowe's was super nice and extremely funny. We had a blast picking out this beautiful tree!
This gives you an idea of what our living room looks like. I think it turned out wonderfully! I personally have taken advantage of it and sit by the fire every once in awhile!
 I also went to the festival of trees this past weekend. I had always heard about it, but never went. I'm so glad I did. There are hundreds of trees decorated all being donated to Primary Children's Hospital. People bid on the trees and the money all goes to help out these children and their families. It's incredible. Such a fun way to kick off the season.
These were just some of my favorites!
 Katie and I dream to someday have a gingerbread house that looks this good!

Christmas is in full swing around here. I'm okay with no snow yet either. I can handle 40's and 50's in December!


1 comment: