Monday, November 26, 2012

Kicking Off Christmas!

My friend Katie Lee invited me over to make a gingerbread house the other night. It was a great way to start the holiday spirit. Since then the house has started to get decorated and we are getting a tree this week! I love our house at Christmas. I even listened to Christmas music...I think I'm starting to enjoy Christmas more and more! 

Decorating got a little intense! Charlotte broke a few things, Katie got crafty with the glue gun, Megan got sticky fingers from decorating the tree, and I just did a little bit of everything.
 We were very pleased with how the roof turned out! The tree is a little jankity, but I love it! Notice the logs in the back of the house. And yes, that is a bear walking on water!
Katie then worked her photo magic on Megan and I and took this lovely tree shot!
We are a little excited for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment