Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lucky Lady

I'm pretty lucky to know the people I know! My job has led me to some of the most amazing families I have ever met. I've talked about them before, but seriously...I can't get enough of them. 
I LOVE THE PAINTERS!

Last night the girls had their gymnastics performance. I had promised to go and luckily I was able to keep that promise. They did such a great job. I can't even do a cartwheel and here they are doing flips, back bends, jumps, etc. Afterwards we got a little silly and took some pictures!
Gracie (top left) is a 7th grader and a spit fire! Kade and Ali (twins on the top right) were celebrating their 6th birthday! Paige and I (bottom left). Paige is a goof ball with a heart of gold! Lastly Rhett (bottom right) is one of my most favorite students ever. I just love seeing him in the hallway and wish he was still a 2nd grader so I could hang with him every day. Mike and Kim aren't pictured, but they are amazing as well. I'm so lucky that they let me come do fun things with their family!


No comments:

Post a Comment