Monday, December 10, 2012

A Warm Christmas

Every year Riverton Elementary puts on a Christmas party. Last year my grade was in charge and we felt pretty good about our chocolate fountain, traditional dinner, and minute to win it games with prizes. This year 3rd grade totally beat us! We had Rumbi for dinner, the gym was decorated like an island escape, the entertainment was awesome and we even played a fun game. I really love the people I work with. I'm lucky to have such good friends surrounding me all the time!

 Just a few pictures from the party!
 Thank you Jib Jab for creating these keepsakes...
This is Scott, one of the 4th grade teachers!
 This is my principal who hates wearing hats... Good thing it was just a video
 Kathy won the game and won herself a new coconut bra and skirt!

Thanks 3rd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment