Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Takahashi Hoppes Christmas Dinner

I was super lucky to make it in time for the Takahashi/Hoppes Christmas party! My Auntie Lynne is AMAZING! She (with the help of many others) threw a wonderful party for the family. Her family is HUGE now and we don't really get to see them unless it's a big event. It was a lot of fun to get to see my Grandma, cousins, aunts and uncles as well. 
Skits were performed, songs were sung, Santa came to visit, food was eaten...great party!
 Great Grandma Hoppes with the Bushey kids!
 The kids performed a nativity! I love that there are so many kids in this family. Camden got to be Joseph. Haddley was a sheperd and Jayden was the cutest cow anyone had ever seen!
Grandma Hoppes and I
We all had a great time! Thanks Auntie Lynne for hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment