Tuesday, January 15, 2013

California Christmas

I'm so lucky to get to go home to California for Christmas and be with my whole family! It's always fun to be with them laughing and messing around. It gets a little loud and crazy with 5 kids running around, but I sure love being with them. Here are some pictures of our craziness!

These two cuties know how to pose!
 The Bushey kids
 Patiently waiting to open presents
 Santa apparently thought I was good this year!
 Camden and Haddley LOVED the tree!
 Presents, naps, silliness, food...sums up our Christmas!
 The Bushey family getting a little wild!
 Parker rocking his new Duke hoodie

 I had a lot of wrapping to do once I got to California!
The Hoppes Crew
 
Presents!
 I got Camden and Haddley a basketball hoop for Christmas!
 Santa Came!
Haddley is turning into Jordan!
Boys will be Boys!
 FOOD! The Carmel Apple Pie was the best!
 Monkey LOVING her drink!


Ryan is kind of a Grinch! But....this year he came in his comfy spandex pants and a lovely Christmas sweater. Of course then we needed to have a photo shoot with him!
One of my favorite ornaments (thanks Nicci)

We had a great Christmas as a family! We are so lucky to get to spend it together every year. Hope that is always the case!


1 comment:

  1. I need you to email me some of hose Christmas ones...like of me and Kyle and the four of us! I don't think I took any of my family.

    ReplyDelete