Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference Weekend

General Conference weekend is always amazing. There is something wonderful about being able to listen to church leaders provide spiritual guidance and receive answers to much needed prayers. If you didn't get a chance to watch or listen and/or if you don't know what General Conference is then take a look at www.lds.org. It was everything and more for me this weekend. So grateful to have been able to participate in such a great experience.

Saturday Afternoon view from the conference center
My mom was kind enough to get me some tickets from Bishop T!
Girls day at conference...this picture is kind of priceless.
Sunday in between session I attempted Ableskivers for the first time with some friends. They turned out yummy and will now probably be made way more often than they should!

After two wonderful days of conference it's hard to have it all end. I have lots to review and reread, but I'm excited for the challenge of furthering my knowledge and receiving more answers to my prayers. I hope everyone else has an amazing weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. I loved it also. Glad you got to go, I hope in 6 months we can go. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, look at my stinkeye. You're right, that picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete