Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Snapshots from my phone!

I realize that I just posted a million pictures, but some of my favorites I actually took on my phone because it was easier to do so than pulling out the camera!

Wilson
Friday night at Scottsdale Stadium out of nowhere WILL CLARK appeared. We were in the best spot to see him, talk to him, and get his autograph. He signed for everyone with the only rule being make eye contact with him before tossing him the ball.

Sunset on Thursday night on our way to dinner.
Salt River Fields


My first morning there it was warm enough to go to the pool at 9:00am. My parents had a Shell Vacations meeting so I enjoyed the sunshine while they were bored!
LOVE the giant Cactus!
Ho Hum & Easy Street in Carefree, Az
Saturday we headed to Gilbert to hang out with the Houselys. We happened upon this amazing Temple being built. I didn't realize there was one in Gilbert so I was VERY excited to see this.
The Housely Family is amazing. They use to live in Petaluma and I loved spending time with them. They were the fun young couple in the ward. Sister Housely was this amazing Young Women's leader too. They had Rachel first, then Claire, then Jane. I spent a lot of time babysitting their 3 little girls. Well now they are all grown up and look how beautiful they are! It's hard to believe that I have changed all of their diapers...plus they have adorable Grant and Kate now too. It was such a treat to get to spend some time with them at the end of our trip!

Crawford and Belt signed baseballs
Posey at batting practice
Playing around on the practice field

I love having a new phone that can actually take pretty good pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment