Tuesday, April 17, 2012

P is for Parker

Parker Emery Alan Bushey
April 16, 2012
9 lbs 4.5 oz, 21 inches

I'm so excited Parker finally joined us! My sister likes to make us all wait to find out so it makes it a little bit more exciting to find out if it will be a boy or a girl. We have been calling it Baby P for awhile now. (Parker or Peyton) Glad now he can go by his name.

Camden is the happiest boy in the world! He LOVES babies and is so good with babies! My mom said he wouldn't share with anyone. He just wanted to hold his new little brother.
Haddley is a different story... I got a text saying Haddley said he's not my favorite baby. She is such a funny girl. I think she will quickly warm up to him, but it will be struggle for her to not have Mommy and Grandma at her beck and call constantly!
Grandpa made it up to meet Parker too!
I'm so jealous I'm not there, but I will be on Wednesday! I'm sure I will love Parker just as much as all my other babies! Don't worry...more pictures to come! Ha Ha

3 comments:

  1. congrats auntie!! man, i don't think i could ever wait to find out what i was having-- but i bet it makes it so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emery is our Baby Boy name! No Joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom's dad's name was Jack Emery....that is where the Emery came from! I LOVE the name!

    ReplyDelete