Monday, March 12, 2012

The Priesthood

We had a wonderful Relief Society lesson on Sunday about the Priesthood. I feel like sometimes these lessons I just kind of go ya ya ya...not for me...whatever. This time it was for me. There were a few thoughts I had roaming around in my head and this lesson helped me put them all together. I'm not married and I don't have kids, but both of those things I hope to have someday. The hope is that I will be married to a worthy priesthood holder who can bless my children, baptize them, take them to the temple, etc. This lesson just really hit home about how important it is for me to be with someone who is living that lifestyle now. The priesthood is powerful and it's a much needed part of my life. I love it when going to church just helps put all the pieces in my head together!

No comments:

Post a Comment