Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

We are still enjoying married life! Our day to day lives are pretty simple, but always entertaining. We enjoy spending our free time together.  Weekends are my favorite more than ever these days.  

Valentine's Day this year was wonderful.  Mark took off on Friday and came to class with me. He brought in Lorenzo to show off to the class. They were in heaven. They asked questions for almost an hour.  My room Mom put on a wonderful party.  Waffle bar, games, photo booth. She is amazing. It was nice to share the day with Mark.  

On Saturday we didn't really have any set plans. We had a lazy morning, a drive to Silver Lake, lunch at Lonestar Taqueria, movie, sushi for dinner, and were home to snuggle by 6. It was a great all day date which ended in flowers and my new favor ice cream treat. I couldn't ask for a better Valentine!





No comments:

Post a Comment