Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year's Eve

Mark was born on New Year's Eve! I think that's why he loves to have so much fun! We had a great time celebrating this year! We both woke up super early and I was so excited to give him his gifts. He got some movies, shorts, and he gets to drive an exotic car around a race track. Now to some people that wouldn't be a big deal, but we are talking about Mark here! He was THRILLED! I was so glad that I found something to surprise him with. 

My sister surprised Mark with a terrarium for Christmas. He has been talking about wanting a snake for the longest time, and I finally decided to surprise him with one! She got the supplies and Mark spent the morning picking a snake out. 

Meet LORENZO!
Later we had a wonderful family dinner and then a little New Year's Eve party with some extended family. We sat around and laughed, ate, talked, and played with the kids. It was a long day, but a great one. As you can see Mark and I showed up in our finest!



The next day we kept the fun going by going to the gun range! Mark's aunt, uncle, and cousin were in town so we had some fun with them. It was nice to go out and do something, even if guns aren't always my first choice. The picture of the target and gun are what I did. They played with a lot more guns and way bigger ones. I'm not quite ready for that just yet!


The year finally came to a conclusion...2014 was AMAZING! It brought so many wonderful surprises for both Mark and I. We have loved the ups and downs and have had so much fun doing it all together. We look forward to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment