Sunday, March 31, 2013

Just a few thoughts...

The last couple of weeks the Atonement has been on my mind. A lot of it because it's Easter and also because I taught a relief society lesson on it a couple weeks ago. Mormonchannel.org is incredible. It really has some great resources for all ages. After searching around a little I found a couple I thought I would share a few favorites.

Reclaim: To recall from wrong or improper conduct. To rescue from an undesirable state.

We see ourselves in terms of yesterday and today. Our Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever. Although we might settle for less our Heavenly Father won't. Heavenly Father sees us as the glorious beings we are capable of becoming.

 We must be FIRMLY attached to him.

I hope you get something out of these videos because I know I have. I've watched them multiple times now and they just get better and better. How lucky I feel to have the knowledge of this gospel. I feel blessed daily, even when it is hard because I know that no matter what comes my way I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and a Savior who died for me.

1 comment: