Sunday, March 10, 2013

Idaho Adventures

I made a quick trip up to Idaho to visit this guy:
(Wes...7 years ago)


 I hate driving, but I do love a good trip to Idaho. 
I couldn't help but snap a few sunset pictures Friday evening as I got into Idaho.

We didn't really have a lot of plans, but we did have a lot of fun! I got up there late Friday night and we headed to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We decided we should go to a movie because we have NEVER been to a movie theater together....7 years and not once have we gone! We saw OZ which was pretty good. 

Saturday Wes woke up sick so it became a lounge day for us. We eventually got ready and had a fun random day. We went to the C-A-L Ranch Store to pick something up and the whole place was filled with baby animals. Chicks, ducks, bunnies, etc. It was pretty awesome. Then we grabbed some Sonic and went to visit some family. I always love going over to their house to see everyone. Wes' sister Ashley and her little boy Gavin were around so we got out the cars and legos and had a great time.

  I lucked out because Idaho had some great weather. We saw a few people out riding their motorcycles and I suggested we go for a ride. Wes was a little more hesitant because he knew how cold it would actually be and he wasn't sure if the bike would start. He knew it would make me happy though so he told me to bundle up and took me for a quick ride. It was chilly, but for sure the highlight of my day!
Beautiful Idaho. Chicks at the store. Duke vs. UNC. Motorcycle Ride
 
 One thing we knew we were going to do on Saturday was go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Duke game and the Supercross race. They were both on at the same time on the big screen so it worked out perfectly. Plus DUKE WON!!!
 
We had a lazy Sunday morning and then headed off to a singles ward in Idaho Falls. Afterwards we had dinner out at Wes' Dad's house. Always fun to visit with his family and eat really yummy food. 
 
It's never fun to have to leave, but the time finally came... I dread that 3+ hour trip back to Utah every time! Luckily for me it went by pretty quick.
 Sunday Drive back to Utah

So glad I got to go up to Idaho for a quick trip.
 It's always a good time and can't wait for the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment