Sunday, October 28, 2012

Boston, Baby, and BFF

To start off my track break I headed to Boston. Collette was pregnant and going to have a baby at any moment. Leading up to my trip I was very worried about her possibly not having the baby and me missing it all. Lucky for me Co had her baby the morning I flew in. So the next day I got to meet Darwin Wixom Call! He is adorable! I just love him so much.
 
 I was so happy to get to snuggle with this little guy whenever Co needed me to.
 I also got to spend some time around Harvard enjoying the fall weather.
 Heidi (Co's Mom) and I ventured out shopping. I loved this farmer's market type grocery store!
 One afternoon I walked the streets of Boston!
 It was Justin's birthday so we took Darwin out for his first outing to the Friendly Toast. 
It was amazing. So much food!
It was so fun to be in Boston, with Collette, and enjoying Darwin's first few days. 
I can't wait to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment