Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back to School

It's a new school year for me and I'm not exactly thrilled...
I had a great summer and it just seemed to go by way to quick. I really struggled the first couple of days back. I didn't want to set up my classroom or get motivated to have a new class. I get REALLY attached to my classes so saying goodbye to a wonderful group is really hard. 
The first day of school was rough...I can be a little cranky when I have to get up early and wear a skirt and talk to parents. I have some cute kids that I'm sure once I get into the swing of things I will really start to love! It's officially been one week though and I'm starting to settle in, although I still lay in bed for a few extra minutes every morning!
I miss these kids like crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment