Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brewer, Jerai, and a walk down memory lane...

Thursday after work I headed up to Primary Children's Hospital to see Jerai and Brewer! It was so good to get to see them and spend some quality time holding Brewer. He is such a sweet baby and is so full of love! I loved being able to just sit and talk to Jerai about life, babies, hospitals, and the gospel. It was a wonderful way to spend my night! 

Jerai was nice enough to let me bounce Brewer to sleep! 
 Little Brewer watching a little Wipeout!
 I took this one from Jerai's blog so you can see that cute little smile!

A little background...
Jerai and I met in college and it had been years since we had seen each other. I was able to visit up in Driggs, Idaho a month ago and I'm so glad we are now in touch and I'm able to spend time with her and Brewer!

A walk down memory lane!
I'm pretty sure this was a dorm dance? I think it was through the ages or something???
 Kidnapping Mo for her birthday!
 
College really was the best 4 years of my life and all because of the amazing friends I made! So lucky to get to still have these amazing people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment