Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Park City Birthday!

My lovely roommate Aubrey is celebrating her birthday this weekend! We decided to spend the day in Park City! We at the Eating Establishment, walked Main Street, visited the Olympic Park, and made a quick stop at the GAP. 

I wasn't great at taking pictures until the Olympic Park stuff...SUPER COOL place though :)
Birthday Girl!
 Pretty sure we don't have what it takes to be a bobsled team...but we can dream!
 My favorite part was watching the skiers practice their jumps into this giant pool. I was super impressed by them. I would never be that brave.

 They bubble up the pool where they are going to land, I assume to cushion the landing, but who knows. It still looks like it would hurt to me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!

No comments:

Post a Comment