Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Joshua Radin

I discovered Joshua Radin from his song "The Fear You Won't Fall" that played on Grey's Anatomy years ago. I scribbled down every lyric because I couldn't get over how wonderful it was. Since then I have listened to every song and tried to go to every concert when he is here in Salt Lake. I'm in love! He is such an amazing songwriter/performer. This concert took the cake. It was at The Depot, I got to sit and enjoy, be with wonderful friends, hear amazing songs, and it was silent while he performed and spoke. It was amazing as the crowd fell silent as he played and then gave him the respect he deserves as we listened to his witty stories about each song. Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my last night before I had to go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment