Monday, January 16, 2012

PHS Alumni Basketball Game

One of my favorite parts about going home at Christmas is that I usually get to play in the alumni basketball game. It is a wonderful tradition. I was very lucky to get to play for Coach Johnson and to get to spend my time with such wonderful people playing basketball! It really doesn't get much better than that. I have extremely fond memories of basketball seasons, even when it wasn't always "fun". I look forward every year to get out there and be a T-Girl again.

Janelle and I before the game!
This year I had quite the cheering section!
The Alumni and the T-Girls (WE WON!)
Legs (Ashlyn) and I
She is clearly way taller than me! I call her Legs because when we would sit on the bench next to each other her legs were always so much taller than mine. I'm pretty sure my knee could have slid under hers. We were the same age and now are the OLDIES together.

No comments:

Post a Comment