Saturday, January 14, 2012

A California Christmas

I finally made it to California for Christmas! I was the last one home this year, which of course meant I ruined Christmas! We joke that every year someone ruins Christmas..it was just my turn. The whole family got together on the 24th to go pick out a Christmas ornament. Usually we do this a lot earlier in the holiday season, but we all wanted to be together. Then we came home and opened presents! We do all of our presents from each other on Christmas Eve and save Christmas day for Santa!

My Mom was very proud of herself for having a small Christmas...then I wrapped my presents, Cami brought hers over and Jordan showed up with even more...So much for a small Christmas.
Everyone waiting to open the presents!
Camden showing off his Viking/Knight gear along with the cape I made him!
Aren't these goof balls just so cute?
Christmas Day we went to church and then came home to hang out. Later in the evening Kyle (who had the flu) and his family came over. My mom made a yummy dinner, we opened our Santa presents and then took family pictures.

Family picture time! By this point the kids had taken a lot of pictures!
Right after church I was able to catch these two in very happy moods!
Dad doing the honors of cutting the turkey!
We had a wonderful California Christmas! I love spending time with the whole family while eating my mom's yummy food! Wish we all lived closer so it could happen a lot more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment