Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I just can't get enough

My baby is adorable. I've said it. It's out there. Totally my opinion, but she really is the cutest baby. I love her and love seeing her little opinion, personality, and excitement come out more and more every day.
I send a lot of snap chats to my family. Brooklyn and I have decided it's way more fun to take selfies. She loves looking at herself. Usually she will do a huge smile and giggle.
 B loves to help with her bottle of juice. 
One day I let her do it all by herself and I couldn't believe how big she looked.
 We had a little more time before work one morning and instead of smiling for the camera she just wanted to stare and snuggle.
 4 month doctor visit
12.65 oz
24.02 inches
She is growing healthy and strong! No concerns for this little one.
She did great with her shots and only cried for a minute.

 Mark's cousin Aleece was sealed to her husband Kray and their little boy Max in the Salt Lake Temple. We were so thrilled to be able to be party of their special day.
 She kept making the funniest faces!
 B is all about the TOYS! She wants them ALL. Not 1, or 2, or 3 but usually at least 4. This is in her car seat, floor, at church, at dinner, etc. She likes a variety. Plus she throws them clear across the room most days so at least this way we don't have to get us constantly to get her a new one.
 We have been working hard on naps in the crib. Sunday she slept for 2 hours in her crib! She hadn't slept all day, so she was extra tired. I'm pretty sure that is the only reason why she lasted so long. She sleeps all cozy with her blankets and I watch her like a hawk the whole time on the monitor to make sure she is still breathing. Eventually we will get down to one tiny blanket and all night....HOPEFULLY!
 I don't let B go near the snakes. They have never touched her and she hasn't touched them. Too many germs for this finger eating little girl. On Sunday Mark got out Lorenzo to show her though. She just stared at him the whole time. Lorenzo could have cared less. He just wanted to ball up and hide.
 All ready to go to the teacher party!
 Memorial Day! We finally had warm weather and B decided to dress to impress.
Lately on the weekends B has decided she doesn't like to nap because she would rather hang out with us. Usually she is still really happy, but sometimes I have things I need to get done. She was exhausted on Monday and we had a family party later. Usually if Mark lays on the floor next to her when she is tired she will roll towards him and snuggle him until she falls asleep. Most of the time it takes just a few minutes. I wish she would do this for me, but I think it's a Daddy/Daughter thing.

I love trying new things with Brooklyn. Eventually I'm hoping to get a smile out of her on the swings. She is either too busy eating the straps or unsure of the wind in her face to smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment