Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Baby Showers

I have been so spoiled with showers for this little girl! My sweet sister in laws had a family shower for me. I loved the theme. Baby it's Cold Outside! Nicole did an awesome job turning everything into frozen land. The snowflakes, icicles, etc. were so awesome. Everything was beautiful and tasted amazing.


My wonderful friend Nicci threw me a book themed shower. She is a teacher and knows how much I love children's books. It was adorable!
We made mini pizzas
 Ate pink salad
 Had Cesar salad
 Enjoyed yummy french bread
 Had little shots of milk and cookies!
Fudge and Swedish Fish
 Donuts and Pie
 Amelia Bedelia place mats
 To top it all off she found this adorable Olivia outfit, doll and book for me! I can't wait to put her in this cute little dress and read to her.

I'm so grateful to all of our family and friends who have come to showers, mailed gifts, sent texts, etc. We feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment