Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fiesta!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I have the most amazing friends. I've been blessed over the years to have some wonderful woman come into my life. Yesterday we celebrated with a Fiesta!!! It was so fun to have some of my most favorite people all in the same room. 

I'm in love with this invite! Amanda did such a great job putting it together. Got to love a great Evite!
 Lisa and Nicci worked their magic with the decor. They went all out and I loved it all. These flowers are still hanging up in my dining room and I have zero plans of taking them down any time soon.
 Bridal Shower and my girls = Margaritas!
 I loved the flower arrangements. Such a cute idea to use Jarritos bottles and bean cans.
 The food...OH MY GOSH! Homemade taquitos, Dave's yummy guacamole, cowboy salsa, warm bean dip, chips, chocolate tacos, popsicles, gummy bears, and swedish fish. I'm pretty sure we all ate way more than we should have, but loved every minute of it!
 I loved all the bright colors and the cheery vibe around the house!
It was a wonderful shower. I was spoiled by all these lovely ladies! I really should have taken a picture of my sweet friends that came. I was too busy eating otherwise I would have :)

3 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment