Sunday, June 22, 2014

Date Night

Mark and I have been super busy lately and don't always get as much time together as we would like. Luckily we had Saturday evening free and I planned a date night for us. We are quickly approaching our 9 month anniversary of our first date. I thought it would be fun to recreate our first date. 

For our first date we went to Wing Nutz and watched the Saratov Approach. We had a great first date the second time around! We even sat at the same table and ordered just about the same meals. There was even baseball on, which is what we watched on our first date. 

I'm no expert, but ladies if you are trying to plan a date night, do this! We had so much fun talking about that first night and all the things that have happened since. We loved being able to snuggle up on the couch and watch the movie and talk about how 9 months ago we had no idea we would be getting married in 3 weeks! 

I love my guy so much! I'm glad that when I put this basket in front of him and he opened his eyes he knew exactly what it was. He said aw...we are going to have our first date! He is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment