Saturday, June 14, 2014

Feeling Spoiled!

With the wedding right around the corner (28 days) I have been busy! I'm never too busy to party though! I have amazing friends and family who have showered me with love this last week. I don't know how I got so lucky to have the friends that I do and to be marrying into such a wonderful family. I'm very blessed.

On Wednesday Kim and Shanel hosted an adorable shower for me! This was for work friends that I have made since I've been at Riverton Elementary. Some people are teachers, some are parents of former/current students, some were students. I say it all the time, but I love where I work. The people I have met over the years at Riverton will always hold a special place in my heart. 

These pictures don't do the shower justice. It was adorable! Yummy food, great friends, and perfect weather! There were even 3 little babies! 

Today, my mother in law and sisters in law hosted an awesome Bride to BEE themed shower. I thought it was the cutest idea and it goes with my yellow color as well. I felt so loved as they planned this shower and put so much thought and prep work into making it so great. I can't wait to be part of their family. 
 Everything had bees, yellow, honeycombs, etc. It was a nice cool day outside and we had a wonderful time chatting with each other. It was so nice to get to know more of Mark's family too. Some of them I had never met and I was so happy that they would come and join in the celebration.
We played a few games, but this one was my favorite! My mom sent Kasana pictures of me at different ages and we had to guess how old I was in each picture. I only got 7 out of 12 right! I loved going down memory lane with these pictures. 

Thank amazing friends and family for being the greatest out there! I'm lucky to have you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment