Thursday, September 19, 2013

Soccer fan in the making!

I've always loved sports. I can watch, play, etc. just about anything. Growing up I never played soccer, but in high school I did enjoy watching some games. I've had boyfriends in the past who have played and watched, so little by little I have learned parts of the game. I am No expert though that is for sure. Thanks to Bobby though, I am becoming quite the fan! 
Bobby has incredible seats! I've gotten to go to 3 games this season!
 They win every time I go!
 Meet the Players Night!
By default I got to go to this last night. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I surprisingly found myself very excited to meet these players. I took a few things for the Painter children to get signed.
 There was a lot of waiting in line, but worth it! 
I got to see my 3 favorite players which made me happy!
I wish we had time to get around to all the tables, but we did make it to a lot of them!
I am very disappointed I didn't get a picture of the coaches though...OH MY GOSH! That was a table of beautiful men! Bobby just laughed as I walked away in awe of them. I'm pretty sure I was drooling! Look them up...they are pretty good looking!

I hope there will be more RSL soccer in my future!

1 comment: