Thursday, September 19, 2013

Reminders

I've been a little down lately and have been blessed with a few reminders of how wonderfully blessed I am by a loving Heavenly Father.

I love the Oquirrh Mountain Temple! It was been such a blessing to have it so close to my home for the last 3 years. Who wouldn't love that view?
My friend Melanie went through the temple and this was the view as I drove up that morning. Needless to say it was an amazing session!

The next day in church I got a little distracted in Sunday school and came across this passage and the quote I had written above years ago. Just a simple reminder that I need to watch and pray always!
I don't always have the faith that I need to have, but I do know that no matter what I have this amazing gospel to get me through the really tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment