Sunday, September 16, 2012

Utah State Fair

Some of us got together on Friday night to hit up the State Fair! I have never been to the Utah State Fair so I was pretty excited to check it out. Of course we had a blast and of course there are pictures to prove it!

We started it off right by posing with our first of many cut outs!
 Peaches and Cream $1 cones!
 For some reason this cut out was super sideways and the hair is straight up???
 We had to watch the divers!!!
 Clearly Katie and I are a little more excited than Amanda about the foot long corn dogs.
About 20 minutes later my face looked more like Amanda's!
 There was a free country concert! Super fun! Plus I saw my future husband in the audience.
 Megan riding a tractor.
 WHERE'S THE BUTTER COW???
My old roommate told me I had to make sure to see the butter cow. We finally were near the buildings where it was suppose to be. Megan walks into the super crowded building and yells WHERE'S THE BUTTER COW? Well some nice people turned around and told us if we went straight out those doors it would be in the other building.
 The butter cow was Hunger Games Themed and super impressive! So much BUTTER!

Katie won a fish, but Megan and I went to go pick him up. Megan really wanted to yell SUCKER at everyone else who didn't have a fish!
 Katie and Meagan riding the BIG SLIDE!
 Apparently this sign is suppose to tell me I'm HERE! 
Megan also was excited to take this picture because she could get the moon in it...the moon being that bright light in the background!
 The Gang!
We had a lot of fun. I came home with a tummy ache and not even getting to eat all the food that I wanted, but it was a great way to spend a Friday night with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment