Saturday, July 21, 2012

4th of July

I always try to be home to celebrate the 4th with my family. I've become even more attached to the holiday since Camden was born. It was the day he was blessed 5 years ago and I just like to spend that time with him and of course the other kiddos. We had a blast as always! I started the morning driving with Cami and her family up to her friend Kenna's house for a little party. The kids and I spent our time in the pool while the adults chatted away. We came home to a lovely BBQ at my parent's house. We went to the fairgrounds for fireworks and even got to enjoy them with the Murrays this year! Last we headed home for the Hoppes Firework Show! My Dad was in charge of getting our supply this year and he did a great job. It was late, but we had a blast watching them all go off! Such a wonderful holiday that I'm lucky enough to spend with such a wonderful family!

Camden is a little obsessed with his new snorkeling gear...he insisted on practicing in the car!
 Love these kids!

 Fireworks at the Fairgrounds
We like to call this Camden's Magic Mike moment! Out of nowhere he just started taking off his jacket and swinging it over his head! It was hilarious. Cami and I thought we might wet our pants.

 I feel like this was Haddley's first time really loving fireworks. She just kept saying I'm a big girl Ashlee...I can do fireworks.
 Grandpa showing the kids how to have a Hoppes 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment