Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Break

It was our year to spend Christmas break in California! It was so nice to be able to share some of our silly traditions and craziness with Mark. We love Christmas at our house!

Buffalo Wild Wings with the family! 1 year of free wings is now up :(
 These two don't take pictures seriously anymore!
 All my babies!
 Look who stole my phone!
 Allison and I got Mark this shirt for Christmas. He wore it to our BFF lunch!
 Christmas Morning...yes we look tired
 Mark spoiled me! He did such a good job!
 Before we left Petaluma we had to stop in for some chocolate dipped cones!
 My parents decided that since Mark loves brownies that he should have a brownie cake for his birthday. We had fun doing an early celebration. Mark got the new pan he has been wanting and a Chicago Cubs toaster!
 Once we got back to Utah we were surprised to see that Santa had visited our house!! We are so spoiled!
I was spoiled and Santa and Mark worked together! Mark took a beautiful and HUGE picture of the Draper Temple (where we were married) and Santa helped him frame it for me! I also got a ton of cool sewing things! 

We had a great Christmas in California!

Of course I was a total slacker and didn't take any pictures of our Urry Christmas! We had the whole gang over to our house on Sunday so we could exchange our presents. It was fun to see everyone. I knew it would be hard for Mark to be away from his family on Christmas, but I didn't realize how much I would miss seeing them on Christmas. I got a little teary eyed as we talked to them on the phone and I realized we were the only ones not there :(. We will love our Urry Christmas in Utah next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment