Monday, August 5, 2013

UNC

Kyle graduated from UNC! He is officially a physical therapist! The kid is a stud! I flew out to North Carolina for the weekend to help celebrate and get them packed up and headed to California!

I got in late Thursday night and crashed with my parents at the hotel. Early Friday morning we were up and packing up the house. They had already gotten a lot done and now we were just trying to get it all into the moving truck. 
After many hours of sweating and lifting boxes we finally got it all to fit! That's me...melting in the back of the truck. 

It was also Kassidy's birthday that day! She is 7! I'm not sure when that happened, but she is growing up quick!
That night we had Kyle's graduation! The main event! 
We got there early for good seats so we had a lot of time to just hang out!
 Proud of this guy!
 It's official!
 Proud Parents
 Proud Sisters
 The family 
(minus Ryan)

It was a busy day, but a great day! Saturday we had more packing,  T-ball, BBQ, swimming, and shopping!
Kyle coached both teams! These two did so good!
 Beautiful North Carolina Trees!

Sunday morning it was time to say goodbye. Always hard to leave the family, especially now that they all will be in California while I'm in Utah, but I look forward to visiting as always!
JD melts my heart! He is such a sweetheart and goof ball!
Love these kids!

It was a short trip, but a good trip!
 I'm so proud of Kyle for working so hard and being such a great husband and father!

No comments:

Post a Comment