Friday, July 19, 2013

The Fun Continues!

After being back in Utah for a couple of days I decided it was time to head back to California! Amanda and Melanie were headed down to southern California and I decided to come along. Such a good choice! We had so much fun!
Our first stop was Disneyland and California Adventure! Amanda had never been and it was a blast. The weather was good, the lines were short, and we were able to hit all the major rides!

 Our 2nd stop was the BEACH! Oh how I love going to the beach. We laid out and got in the water a little bit. It was nice just to relax and soak up the sun.

 The views weren't bad either!
 When you go to California you have to get Tacos! We found this little gem and enjoyed dinner that night! YUMMY!!!

It was a great trip! The perfect way to end my summer of fun. 
It really did become my California Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment