Monday, February 20, 2012

FACT

Something random about me is that I have a love for small hole in the wall eating establishments. The smaller the better. The more history the better! It's a love I got from my Dad for sure. There is something about walking into a small diner and knowing that the people in the room are probably locals who have been eating there for years. Most of the people who work there probably grew up around the corner. I just love the stories that could probably be told.

My Dad at the Yellow Jacket! Oh man...this place was AWESOME (not according to my Mom)! One room. One lady. A long wait. Great food!


Recently I noticed a small little gem off of 7200 South. The Midvale Mining Company Cafe! DONE! It was added to my list of places I must eat! Thanks to my lovely roommates I got to eat there for breakfast this fine President's Day morning.

Sausage and Cheese Omelet with Hashbrowns and Sourdough Toast!
The cheese...not so amazing, but everything else was delicious. So glad it didn't disappoint. Now on to the next small diner!

No comments:

Post a Comment