Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Brooklyn's Blessing

We were able to bless Brooklyn on Sunday. We are so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and family in our life. So many people were able to come and be party of her special day. Mark and I truly felt blessed as we looked around the room to see so many people we love. My parents and sister were able to come out from California along with my Aunt and Uncle. Mark had a ton of family come over and a couple of friends. 

 She makes the silliest faces. I can't wait until she starts talking!
 Brooklyn wore my blessing dress and my best friend Carrie made her the little booties. Her Great Great Grandma Hubbard made the blanket. I loved being able to use such special pieces for her day.

 Cami and her kids got to the house about an hour before the blessing. They immediately only wanted to be around Brooklyn. Luckily she was in a good mood and happy to meet her cousins.
 Right away Camden was in love with little Brooklyn.
 I'm so glad Cami could be here! Love having my sister around to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment