Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lately....

Life is pretty busy at the moment, but it has been wonderful! 
Here is a quick look at what I've been up to:

Saying Mark is a "car guy" is an understatement! He LOVES cars. I think cars are cool and pretty, but that is about it. I know nothing about them. We stopped by the car show and we both were drooling by the end. The top Mustang is my dream car! Oh my gosh! Seriously made Mark look at it multiple times with me. His dream car is the shiny red one.
 We had a night in of playing old school Nintendo! Grey box, rectangle paddles, blow on the games so they work kind of fun! It was awesome! We played LoLo, which is a mind/puzzle game for hours! Total nerds. I highly recommend doing that if you can. Perfect, free game night.
 Lini and Josh had a baby! I got to play Auntie to the other two for the day and got to see the new little one soon after he was born. Such a fun day! Mark, the drummer, showing me his mad skills and pretending to be hardcore. Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Salt Lake Temple.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I was lucky enough to get the day off. Mark had to work. I did get to take him to lunch though, which was out of the ordinary and very fun. I always enjoy a little extra time with him. I'll take whatever I can get! 

January has been great! Can't wait to see what the rest has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment