Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dreams do come true...

 I have been talking about wanting to go see the dinosaurs in Vernal for a couple of years now. I just have never made the time to go up there. Mark and I have been talking about a Vernal trip since before our first date. We finally made the trip and it didn't disappoint! His aunt and cousins were kind enough to let us stay with them and we had a blast! 

We tried to stay as warm as possible because it was FREEZING!
 The Dinosaurs did not disappoint! I became a little bit of a nerd and loved every minute of it. They had real fossils! I can't wait to go back and visit the actual dinosaur tracks once it warms up. I think one of my favorite parts was the fluorescent fossil room! Very cool!
 Oh...and here is Mark!
Although I couldn't live in Vernal, it was a great place to visit.
 Next time it better be much warmer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment