Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Quick and Cheap

I have a small landing at the top of my stairs. We have a cute red couch there, but nothing on the walls. I couldn't figure out what exactly I wanted to do in that area, but quickly realized it needed something with color! After looking on Pinterest for ideas I found that I had pinned a lot of church quotes from conferences. As I clicked on them I realized they were FREE! Hello! Who doesn't love a free printable! I printed of a bunch and then figured out which ones went best together. I headed to Walmart with my gift card and picked out some black frames. I thought they were on sale, they weren't... they are $7.99 each (which I realize is very cheap). Since I needed 6 frames though it was going to get a little pricey. I decided why not check the Dollar Tree! SCORE! 6 frames for $6! Done!

I'm really happy with how they turned out, especially since it only cost me $6 to do the whole thing! I also love that I can easily switch them out with anything throughout the years!

My advice if you are looking for something quick and cheap....check the dollar store first!

No comments:

Post a Comment