Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Girls Weekend

Lucky for me two of my very best friends live here in Utah. We get to see each other on a regular basis, but if I'm being honest I would love to see them every day. We met our freshman year in college and still have remained super close. We decided that we needed a girls weekend. Luckily, Claudia has an amazing husband who watched Asher for us and we headed to Park City for 2 days! 

Our main plans were to shop, talk, and eat! We were successful!

We hit up the outlets, Main street, and Newpark.
 We fell in love with this tiny red house and the beautiful fall views.
 I was oh so tempted to rock these boots this winter. They were straight out of Dumb and Dumber!
Blast from the past... 
April 2005 - Moab

Hopefully we will get a chance to do this again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh what fun! I'm so glad y'all had the chance to get away. Time away with the girls is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete