Saturday, November 19, 2011

St. George Lovin'


In October a group of us decided to head to St. George! We all needed a good long weekend away and Rich's parents let us stay at their condo. I have never had such a great time in St. George. It was the PERFECT weekend! Most of my time was spent lounging around the pool and reading. We had some amazing food prepared by our very own chef Rick (no joke he is a real chef). I ate some not so great food and felt a little sick. We climbed some rocks and even tried to fit in the crack (see the pictures below). I loved just about every minute of it. I'm so glad I went! Here are a few pictures from our amazing mini vacation!

I had a blast trying to climb up just about any rock possible.
The girls!
Amanda was a great bar tender for us.

The St. George Temple...extremely beautiful!

I'm hoping for another great trip down there this winter!

1 comment: