Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Summer Life

I have LOVED being home with Brooklyn! It is so nice to have summer to hang out and play together. She is the best little buddy!

We celebrated Father's Day in style. We love DADDY! Mark is so great with Brooklyn and she seriously loves every minute with him. 





Mark took some 5 month pictures. I can't believe she is already 5 months old! 







Brooklyn is doing some major teething right now. She is chewing on everything as usual, but is loving blankets, burp cloths and everything cold.
 We introduced her to bananas! It is seriously so much fun to watch her eat. It goes much better when I hold the banana for her.
 Messy banana face!



We spent a Saturday at Hidden Falls and Silver Lake. I love getting up the canyon and spending time with my two favorite people.
 Krystal came all the way from Alaska! She stayed with us fro 2 days and it was so much fun to get to joke around and have her hang with Brooklyn.
 We had cousin pictures with the Urrys. It is really hard to get 8 kids under 8 to look at the camera and smile...
 Brooklyn was not loving this, especially when it was nap time...
 My sweet baby girl just hanging with mama all day long!


I can't wait to see what the rest of summer has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment