Friday, May 15, 2015

Lately....

Our lives are pretty filled with normal day to day activities. There are a few days where we have something extra special and fun. Thank goodness I have a fun hubby who enjoys having a little bit of fun with me. 

Bring Your Own Cup Slurpee Day! This was an amazing day! Ha ha! I love Slurpees and was so excited Mark was willing to participate. We were in a major sugar coma afterwards, but it was totally worth it. 

Teacher Appreciation! I maybe had to fill out a paper telling the kids what I like. I had just gotten back from a road trip where I ate a lot of Cheez-Its. I now have 10 boxes of them and enough peanut butter cups to last me a lifetime. Did I mention this was all week two of my diet plan... :(

Rhett ( family friend and former student) celebrated a birthday. He was excited to get some new ties. Mark was so cute with him and showed him a few different ways. He spent the evening practicing over and over again. 

We made it to one of Miles' baseball games! He was super cute running around tackling the ball.

I decided to surprise Mark with a date night! We went to watch the Bees game. It just so happened that the storm they predicted was a couple of days late and landed on game night. They still played and didn't call it until late in the 9th. Luckily I brought an umbrella and it was Beard Night so we had these awesome hats to help us get through. 

For Mark's birthday I got him a trip out to the race track to drive a Ferrari! He was so excited to finally get to use it. We were a little worried it might bet rained out, but luckily it stopped for about an hour! He had a blast. I wish he could have driven a little longer, but glad he had a dream come true.

I've been looking forward to the opening of the Payson LDS Temple for awhile now. From all the pictures people had posted it looked like it was going to be a beautiful temple. It was gorgeous. I was in awe at the amazing detail put into each room.  I'm so glad we were able to walk through and see it and I can't to go back and do some temple work there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment