Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Honeymoon

Our honeymoon started in Draper! We had the best surprise as we got to our hotel room. My siblings surprised us with a decorated door and even decorated the whole room. They left us treats too! 

We were so lucky to get to take a honeymoon to Mexico! It was gorgeous. We stayed at an amazing resort. I have never seen anything like this place. It was miles of property, all of which was landscaped beautifully. The people were so kind and helpful also. 

The Grand Luxxe in Nuevo Vallarta

Our room was amazing! 

I couldn't believe how amazing this property was. We had picked it because it was so big and we knew we would have lots to do every day!
 Some of the most beautiful flowers
 Perfect sunsets every night!


We spent most of our time at the pools. They were huge and the water felt amazing. We even had some iguanas swim with us one day. Every day we went to a different pool on the property. 

We enjoyed being able to go into town one day for a couple of hours. It was a total tourist town, but we shopped, ate, and walked the boardwalk. 

We were able to go zip-lining one day too! Unfortunately we couldn't get any pictures of this, but it was very cool! I highly recommend going on a superman zip-line. Almost a mile long and you get up to about 70 mph! Incredible!

The food we ate at the resort was incredible. I have never had such amazing food. If we could have just spent the whole time eating, we would have! 
We spoiled ourselves with this seafood dinner down by the beach. It was heavenly and oh so big!
 I could eat this Mexican fiesta every single day of my life! Never have I experienced such amazing food. Mark and I are still talking about how great it was!

6 days in Mexico with your best friend was a perfect way to spend our first week together!
 I couldn't have picked a better partner in crime for this adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment