Thursday, June 6, 2013

OVER IT!

It's been a LONG year for me! 
I've gone through a lot of changes, a surgery, new roommates, new friends, changes at work, a new house, etc. On top of that my district is making us move out of our school for our first 3 weeks of school next year. So I'm ending my year and packing up and preparing for next year. If you are a teacher you might understand how truly frustrating this is. It's not an easy task, plus I'm exhausted and just ready to be done! If I've forgotten something...tough luck! A little crazy, but.....
It's finally OVER though!  

  Everything I think I'll need for 3 weeks next year!
 If you've walked in my classroom lately this is what I've looked like... 
OVER IT!
  It hasn't been my best year, but I've survived. I'm feeling really grateful for my friends, family, and co-workers who have helped me survive.

Here's hoping to some fun summer adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment